Study and experimentation of subatomic particles
At various laboratory sites amidst the rolling countryside along the France – Switzerland border, with its most dangerous testing facilities hidden hundreds of feet beneath ground level, the Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research), also known as CERN has been performing research of potentially life altering proportions. This multi-site facility was originally launched in 1954 by twelve Western European countries for the study of nuclear physics. The focus soon shifted to the study of subatomic particles. It is in the furtherance of this study that the most disturbing research of CERN takes place. Many activities at CERN currently involve operating the Large Hadron Particle Collider in which subatomic particles are hurled at each other using electromagnetic force to collide together at close to the speed of light. These experiments are carried out to probe the “fundamental structure of the universe” according to CERN’s own website. The instruments used at CERN are enormous particle accelerators and detectors. Accelerators boost beams of particles to high energies before the beams are made to collide with each other or with stationary targets. Detectors observe and record the results of these collisions. Shockingly, the CERN particle collider complex is situated in the French town of Saint Genis Pouilly which in Roman times was called Apolliacum. The town and a temple built therein were dedicated to Apollyon.
The dark search for “dark matter”
CERN is currently upgrading their collider to operate with eight times as much force as its previous collisions. The last collision performed at CERN produced phenomenon outside the collider such as odd lights in the sky, earth tremors and other unexplainable occurrences. It was during one such collision experiment that the Higgs boson particle was discovered. This particle was given the sacrilegious moniker of the “god particle” as it is hypothesized to be the foundation of all matter. Since finding the “god particle,” scientists at CERN now have the goal of finding dark matter. According to physicists, visible matter accounts for 5% of the known universe while the other 95% is made of dark matter; hypothesized to be invisible to us which is why large detectors are built in an attempt to discern it. By searching the depths of our universe and reaching back in time, they hope to find what they believe is the source of life; dark matter. CERN scientists speculate that it will take incredible force and speeds to isolate dark matter in a particle collision. The concern is over what could happen colliding particles with such force. One of the worst predictions according to CERN critics is the creation of a microscopic black hole with enough mass to begin to consume its environment. If this were to happen, the black hole would continue expanding ultimately consuming our planet, and entire solar system. There also are other dire consequences that could result. Earthquakes, perhaps releasing incredible destructive energy, and radiation, etc. Even more disturbing is that the CERN director has told British media that one goal of CERN is to actually open a door to another dimension. It is these types of scenarios that have some similarity to events predicted in the Bible.
Relevant Bible prophecies
Many believe that CERN and other facilities are trying to recreate conditions similar to the abyss referred to in the Bible as the bottomless pit. According to some investigators, by doing this they are bringing about demonic manifestation beyond belief and opening portals to probe the pit. They may be seeking to unleash the demonic creatures that God locked away. Certain prophecies in the Bible seem to parallel the opening of such a pit. Consider Revelation 9. “And the fifth Angel blew the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth, and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose the smoke of the pit, the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun, and the air was darkened by the smoke of the pit. And they have a king over them, which is the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is named Apollyon, that is, destroying.” (Revelation 1:1; 2; 11). The similarities are interesting and hopefully will prove to be simply coincidence. Still, we should be in prayer about this situation.
PRAY: Pray that the researchers at CERN are not going to trigger a series of events that may spiral out of their control. Pray also that the CERN scientists are not intentionally attempting to unleash demonic forces. Pray for calm consideration of these events and that world leaders and concerned citizens do not rush to conclusions.